Modern methods of well servicing and well workover
Acquisition of theoretical knowledge in the field of well servicing and well workover
Within the framework of this advanced training program, the following issues are considered:
- Well servicing and wireline operations. Equipment and tools for workover. Maintenance of the workover technological process by units and hoists mounted on the chassis of a car
- Checking the technical condition of the lifting unit, equipment, fixtures, tools and preparing them for work. Lifting and centering the mast, testing anchors
- Rigging and re-rigging of the tackle system and its re-equipment in the course of well workover. Periodicity
- Equipment for production and injection wells
- Wireline operations
- Well workover
- Well condition monitoring during workover
Category of trainees:
Drillers, workers of the drilling and workover department
Training Language: English or Russian
Training is conducted at the Institute of Geology and Petroleum Technologies at the following address: Kremlyovskaya str., 4/5, Kazan, Russia.
We can provide accommodation assistance for non-resident students in order to book KFU campus / hotel rooms.
In addition to the program, there are coffee breaks and excursions in the Museum of History of Kazan University, the Geological Museum named after A.A. Stukenberg and the Kazan Kremlin.