Static Geological Modelling
The course is designed for industry professionals working with geological modelling
The course consists of the following topics:
Well log and seismic data integration
• The analysis of the initial data to be used for modelling. Description of the well logs and its interpretation, including possible misinterpretations
• Seismic data analysis and its including in the model
• Integration of all available data in the project
• Basic concepts of geostatistics and its application to geological modelling
Static modelling in software
• Practical model building using software. The complete model from the data loading to the reserves calculation
• Practical model building
Special petrophysics, geochemistry and tomography labs equipment for the model construction
- The complete model construction from the data downloading, grid creation, facies model, porosity and saturation calculation to the reserves calculation.
Training Language: English or Russian
Category of trainees:
Managers and specialists of Oil and Gas E&P Companies.
Training is conducted at the Institute of Geology and Petroleum Technologies at the following address: Kremlyovskaya str., 4/5, Kazan, Russia.
We can provide accommodation assistance for non-resident students in order to book KFU campus / hotel rooms.
In addition to the program, there are coffee breaks and excursions in the Museum of History of Kazan University, the Geological Museum named after A.A. Stukenberg and the Kazan Kremlin.