Students from Volgograd, Tyumen, Ufa, Tomsk, Sorochinsk, Moscow, Buzuluk study at CdoGEO IGPT KFUAleksei Stepanov
On April 4, training on the following advanced training programs has started at the Center for Advanced Training, Quality Management and Marketing (CdoGEO) of the Institute of Geology and Petroleum Technologies of Kazan Federal University:
- Open hole well logging data interpretation
- Lithological-facies analysis of oil and gas bearing strata
- Chromato-mass spectrometry as the main tool for geochemical research
- Application of global navigation satellite systems (GLONASS/GPS) in geodesy, mapping and navigation
- Use of GNSS technologies for solving geodetic problems
- Mine Surveying
The training takes place in a hybrid format: some students study on-campus, some students study remotely.
The course participants are employees of LLC RN-BashNIPIneft, LLC Katkoneft, LLC LUKOIL-AIK, LLC RITEK, SurgutNIPIneft, JSC TomskNIPIneft, Arctic Research Center, JSC Orenburgneft, LLC UK Granat-Stan Group.
“It’s great that students from all over Russia come to study at CdoGEO,” says Ildus Chukmarov, Deputy Director for Marketing at IGPT, Director of the Center for Advanced Training, Quality Management and Marketing (CdoGEO). – Today we are opening seven advanced training programs, whose teachers are “playing coaches” — these are employees of our university and partner companies. I wish you all success and invite you to study under the new CdoGEO programs!”